AMETEK POWER INSTRUMENTS’ FAULT RECORDERS NOW INCLUDE IEC61850 PROTOCOL
Whether a new or existing installation, AMETEK’s TR61850 adds the capability to easily monitor and record GOOSE messages within the substation. All data from the fault recorders and TR61850 automatically merge providing a single point of reference when analyzing transient events and system disturbances. With a wide range of time synchronization, communication options and small form factor, the TR61850 seamlessly integrates into any application.
Configuration of the GOOSE Message subscriptions is quick and easy with AMETEK’s configuration tool. Using the IEC61850 Substation Configuration Language (SCL), third party IED Capability Description (ICD) files are imported and subscriptions are created by simply dragging and dropping available GOOSE message outputs.
- Seamless integration with all AMETEK Fault Recorders
- Monitors up to 128 GOOSE Messages from multiple IEDs
- Dual independent Ethernet ports
- Small form factor with a 1U, 19’’ rack mount chassis
- Time Synchronization via IRIG-B, NTP, IEEE1588 or NMEA serial
- SCL Software with drag and drop capability